Dear Sonora Hearing Care Family:
Your overall health and wellness has always been our highest priority. We appreciate the growing concern with COVID-19 within our communities.
We are implementing the following additional precautions and recommendations to our patients and team members in light of COVID-19.
Beginning on March 23, 2020 we will be closing the practice to in-person contact, until further notice.
Our new business hours will be from 9:00 AM to 3:00PM M-F until further notice. We will still be available for urgent needs, which we will try to accomplish through curbside service or phone call options.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AHEAD OF TIME AT 520-881-8740.
- We recommend any patient stay home if they are experiencing
COVID-19 symptoms. Use your best judgment. If you are uncertain, please call our office. If you have traveled outside of the United States or by mass transit in high risk states within the last 14 days, we ask you to please stay home.
- If you have an urgent hearing aid related need, then please call our office at 520-881-8740 and we can determine how we can best serve your needs.
Curbside service will be available for hearing aid related problems or issues. This includes hearing aids not working, missing parts, or other service-related issues. Some routine programming cannot be accomplished through curbside services.
- To Use Curbside Service: Call Ahead at 520-881-8740.
- Tell us what is going on with your hearing aids.
- If it is something we can fix, set a time to come to the office, park in front of our business and call to let us know you have arrived.
- We will come out to the car, retrieve your hearing aid(s) and take them into our office to repair or troubleshoot the issue.
- You can wait in your car or you can drop them off and we will call to let you know when they are ready. We will bring them out to you.
Phone support. We are also available to help with questions related to your hearing aids by phone. Give us a call at 520-881-8740.
We support a healthy work environment for our employees. We have requested our team to not be present at our office if they are experiencing symptoms. We are staying up to date with Centers for Disease Control updated information each morning during our staff huddle.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and the American Academy of Audiology. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and local public health officials. With new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at Sonora Hearing Care, LLC. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us.
We are here for you,
Cristi Moore, Au.D
Stacey Trepanier, Au.D
Julie Wilcox-Audiology Assistant
Dawn Phull-Insurance Specialist/Patient Care Coordinator